Education is the Key to Good Health!
We are very selective with the information we share with our customer base.
Our goal is to educate and inform our customers with documented information and qualified scientific studies helping to make informed decisions.
1. Conduct Your Own Health Supplement Research! Keep a Health Journal.
2. Use "common sense" and find a professional you can work with to make healthy decisions.
3. Take personal responsibility for your mental and physical well-being.
Posts-nutritional information on a regular basis..
Making Informed Decisions And Evaluating Information
* National Institute of Health (nih.gov) CARDS (Computer Access to Research on Dietary Supplements) click here.
Founded in 1936, the Natural Products Association is the nation's largest and oldest non-profit organization dedicated to the natural products industry.
* Life Extension: Pearson & Shaw 1978
* Prescription for Nutritional Healing: Balch
* Pain Free: Bucci
*Death by Medicine-Gary Null PhD
*Smart Medicine for Healthier Living -Zand, Spreen, LaValle
*The Miracles of Apple Cider Vinegar-Bragg
* Dangerous Emotions-Colbert
*How to Prevent and Treat Diabetes with Natural Medicine-Micheal Murray ND
*The Glucose Revolution-Glycemic Index-Miller, Wolever, Powell, Colagiuri