Joint Decision™ helps to supply Glucosamine Hydrochloride (HCI), a natural compound that nourishes the connective tissue structures found in cartilage and joint fluid. Glucosamine Hydrochloride (HCI), which has the high potency of active Glucosamine among Glucosamine forms. Glucosamine is a molecule manufactured by cells in our body from the food that we eat. It is a component that our bodies cannot survive without. All cartilage, regardless of where it is located in the body must have an adequate supply of glucosamine. Cartilage gets glucosamine from the synovial fluid that surrounds all of our joints. By taking Joint Decision™, you increase the glucosamine level in the fluid around the joint which allows the cartilage to do what is designed to do: properly cushion the joint movements.
Valuable information about Joint Decision™:
- A true nutraceutical, not a drug.
- An important component manufactured by your body's cells.
- One of the major building blocks of articular cartilage and of synovial fluid, the lubricating and cushioning material in joints.
- Not intended for use in the treatment, cure, prevention, or mitigation of any diseases or disorder.
- Clinical data is available upon request.
SUGGESTED USE: As a dietary supplement, 500mg capsule. Take three (3) capsules daily (two in the morning and one in the evening) for the first 30 to 60 days, or as directed by your health care professional. Adjust daily dosage thereafter to maintain desired comfort level. Maintenance levels will vary between individuals. Dosage can be increased in times of high activity.
Life Priority Health and Nutritional products are NOT intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any medical condition. Information is provided for educational purposes only. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA.